2018 Predictions is here!
The year 2018 is likely to be remembered as a rare year, typified by an accelerated level of intensity and a new tipping point of our divided world. Bright spots will abound in tandem with the chaos – the miracle force of love helping to bring hope and creative solutions.
Developments will be global, impacting all beings and the Earth itself. On a personal level, this will be a marker year – events illuminating things that you need to see and act upon in order to progress spiritually and take your next big leap. The role that you play on the planet is about to get an upgrade too! Continue reading for a snapshot of what you will find in the “2018 Predictions” Premium eBook.
I’m thrilled to be able to offer you my annual Predictions in eBook form for the second year. In 2017 it was published in both formats—the basic Predictions feature on its own and the expanded or Premium eBook with additional content available nowhere else. The “2018 Predictions” is being published the same way.
Here are your options:
- “2018 Predictions” feature as stand-alone item – free download of PDF and ePub
- “2018 Predictions Premium” eBook - $2.99 – all you need is free kindle app on computer or tablet or cell phone to read this version with all of the expanded content described more below; note that you do NOT need a kindle device, just the free kindle app - click here for Kindle app for Mac & PC, as well as Android and iOS
Highlights of themes in “2018 Predictions Premium” eBook:
- Your Guide to 2018 Energies – for foresight about the year’s energies involving the energetic climate of society and key planetary influences
- Divine Changemakers Changing the World in 2018 – with insights about how the role you play on the planet is getting an upgrade, and specific steps you can take to maximize your impact
- 7 Ways to Renew Your Personal Energy – with understanding about how you will be impacted by the energies of 2018, plus key things you can do for ongoing renewal throughout the year
- Guide for Enlightened Activism – with key examples of how you can make a difference with enlightened activism, as well as suggested appropriate and legal ways to be an activist